Hospital Entrance Gates & Drop off Points
There are 3 main entrances of Isra University Hospital:
- University Entrance Gate One, to University, School of Nursing, Main Hospital including OPD, Laboratory, Wards & Private Rooms, ICU, and CCU.
- Emergency Entrance, to Emergency Department and Main Hospital Building.
- Welfare Entrance Gate Two, to Welfare Hospital, Dental College and Hospital, Main Hospital Building.
Patient’s queries can be answered by our Information Desk Representatives positioned at different spots in Main Hospital Building;
- Entrance of Gate One
- Main OPD Information Desk
- Emergency Department
Wheelchairs can be found at the following points;
- Gate One Main Hospital Entrance
- Emergency Services
- Main OPD
- Welfare Hospital Building
Our ward boys are present 24×7 to help and guide the patients
All wheelchairs are hospital property and cannot be taken outside the campus.
Parking For Patients and Visitors: Gate Two
- Motorcycle and Car Parking facility is available for the patients and visitors at Gate Two only.
- Do not forget to take the parking slip after parking the vehicle.
Parking For Faculty and Staff: Gate One
- Faculty and staff parking, Entrance Gate One.
- Only vehicles with the sticker and proper clearance from the Security Department are allowed.
Park at your own risk. Isra University Hospital would not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft.
Patients, families, attendants and visitors can access public transport from the Main Hala Road to all over Sindh. There is a facility of auto rickshaw and private taxi stand immediately outside the hospital entrance gate one.
Safety & Security
- Safety and Security of the patients, visitors, doctors and staff is the primary focus of the Isra University Hospital.
- Always keep your belongings with yourself.
- All patients, attendants, visitors, doctors and staff are requested to fully cooperate with the directions provided by our Security Staff.
Isra University Hospital would not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of your valuable items. However, in case of any issue, immediately inform the Hospital Manager or Security Staff.
Places to Eat
- Isra Café: Main Hospital Building Third Floor
- Canteen: Welfare Building near Parking
Bank & ATM Machine
- Outside Isra University Hospital, there is a branch of Soneri Bank located working Monday to Friday from 09:00am to 05:00pm
- There is an ATM Machine available 24×7 in the Main Building beside Hospital Manager Office.
Places to Pray
- Jamia Masjid Isra located at entrance of Gate One.
- Welfare Mosque located in Isra University Welfare Hospital Block.